5 Easy Home Updates for When You're Ready to Sell
It pays to sweat the small stuff. Especially when it comes to getting ready to sell your home!
Here are some quick & simple tips to maximize your curb appeal, the inside feel of your home, and a cohesive style.
1. Approachability - Landscaping, and gardening (if you have outdoor space), or a fresh coat of paint will do wonders!
2. Ambiance - If your home doesn’t have natural light, create it!
3. Windows - Wash every single window in your home. You might be surprised how much light you can let in (and how much-hidden dust you can get out!)
4. Re-organize - Cluttered closets, drawers, and cabinets can turn off potential buyers. Make guests envious of your organization.
5. Style - Adding personal touches such as picture frames or a gallery wall can create a welcoming and inviting environment!
Hiring the right real estate agent is all about finding a professional you respect and tru...